Alfred's Self-Teaching Adult Piano Course: The new, easy and fun way to teach yourself to play, Book & Online Audio

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Self-Teaching Adult Piano Course: The new, easy and fun way to teach yourself to play, Book & Online Audio Details

Continuing the incredible popularity of Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course, this new book adapts the same friendly and informative style for adults who wish to teach themselves. With the study guide pages that have been added to introduce the music, it's almost like having a piano teacher beside you as you learn the skills needed to perform popular and familiar music. There are also five bonus pieces: At Last * Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas * Laura * Over the Rainbow * Singin' in the Rain. Included is a recording containing the piano part and an engaging arrangement for each of the 65 musical examples. 192 pages.

Reviews

Ok, first off, I actually like this book, and I actually like it a little better than 3 stars. Here's my problem: When I looked at piano books on Amazon, this manual and "Adult all in one, Lesson, Theory, Technic" both had excellent ratings. In fact AMAZON recommended them being bought together.So I bought them both.I just started them a few days ago (I thought I would use one for a few days, then use the other and decide which one I liked better to complete it before I finished the other one entirely.)This book and "Adult all in one, Lesson, Theory, Technic" are basically the SAME BOOK! (I didn't previously notice, one or two of the authors is the same, so I'm guessing where that came from.)The other one has more "homework" exercises (writing in the manual itself, which I don't care to do.) But the progression is the same, the songs are the same, almost page for page. (At least, I'm 40 pages into each, and they're the same.)So now I have real buyer's remorse... one of these is redundant.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel