Bob Dylan Anthology: Guitar Tab

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Bob Dylan Anthology: Guitar Tab Details

(Music Sales America). Over 60 Dylan favorites, including: All Along the Watchtower * A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall * Tangled Up in Blue * Just like a Woman * To Make You Feel My Love * and many more. All songs presented in playable tab arrangements with complete lyrics.

Reviews

A total waste of money.I know that Bob Dylan never plays a song the same way twice. I've been to his concerts, and I own practically all his albums. However, the music in this book bears no relation to any audio output from the studio, a concert, or a bootleg recording.Visions of Johanna is a typical example. I dare the publisher of this book to point to a single Dylan recording that bears any resemblance, other than the lyrics, to the music and guitar tablature published in this book. If they can provide a single example, I'll be happy to delete my review.This book is no better than the worst available for free on the Internet.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel