Bob Dylan - Christmas in the Heart

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Bob Dylan - Christmas in the Heart Details

(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook). Christmas in the Heart is the 47th album from Bob Dylan and his first ever Christmas collection. It features such favorites as: Here Comes Santa Claus * Winter Wonderland * Little Drummer Boy * Must Be Santa * and more.

Reviews

Dylan has been ridiculed heartily for his singing on this album, however, it is among my favorites.I have quite a large collection of Christmas music, most of it religious and almost all of it choral.In fact, I have a particular distaste for most pop artists' renditions of Christmas music, such that one would expect that "Christmas from the Heart" would be at top of my "most-hated" list.I think the title says it all, though. Dylan's voice may not be top-notch, but the arrangements are, as are the instrumental and choral backups, and Dylan's delivery seems to be directly from his heart.It's definitely one of my favorite sing-along albums from any genre.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel